Monday, September 22, 2014

Hertzler Doings~Sept. 22-28, 2014

Mon.-Very busy day. Woke up an hour late. Studied. Went for a walk and had a visit with Alli and Nathan. Met the mail lady at the end of the lane with the Polaris. Met Helen there and picked up Serena and Micah. Delivered package to Happy Valley and gave them a tour of the fields, pond, houses, etc. Made lunch of leftover chili and hot dogs. Then I did my hour exercise video while they patiently joined in and played outside. Then they watched Ice Age while I did some clean up and wash. Gena came with the twins-Mason and Wade. We played with them and talked. Susan and I love Gena so much. Time flew by and before we knew it it was 5:30 and she headed for home. Serena and Micah headed for home inside the hour. I'm trying to do my Monday jobs. Very busy day.

Tues.-Another busy day. Did the Circuit Breaker-80 min. exercise. Went walking with Alli and Nathan over at Happy Valley. Dear little guy fell asleep as we bumped him along. Worked in old house. Studied more on the Holy Spirit. Did wash. Tidied house. Phil sick. Possibly stomach entero virus. Running a temp. Sharp pains in stomach. Walked/jogged out on the road 8/10ths of a mile. Watched a Pink Panther with Phil and Susan.  Philip is working on his house. Michael is either at Chace's or Chi Alpha. Life is full of changes. I will trust God because He is great and He is good. And He doesn't change.

Wed.-Rain! Phil still sick with fever and stomach pains all day. Did Leg day exercise. Studied. Got in some winter clothes and washed them. Went out early and got hair trimmed and bought Susan some shoes at Shoe Dept. Taught on Jesus' words on the Holy Spirit. Picked up grapes to make grape juice.

Thurs.-Cloudy day. Went out to town to run some errands. Came home and started on grape juice. Made 25 quarts from one big box. Tomorrow I'll use the steamer and won't get quite as many quarts. Had fun with Susan and Lucy tonight. Bought tickets for T. Two days without seeing Nathan. Phil's better. Maybe tomorrow I can see Nathan's smiley face.

Fri.-Grape juice! 60 Quart total. But got a walk in with Alli and a squeeze from Nathan in the morning.

Sat.-Busy day. Cleaning. Putting away grape juice. Cardio day. Movie night with Phil. Michael studying. Philip and Susan at Glory Reins Fund Raiser Hoe down.

Sun.-Great sermon on "Time" and how we use it. I decided that I've spent enough time worrying in my life and that I should spend more time trusting. Went to the picnic at Fuqua afterwards and cheered the bright orange team. All my kids were playing. Today's highlight was holding Nathan during church and having him fall asleep in my arms during worship. Enjoyed Gena and her two little guys today-Mason and Wade. Susan helped her hold them during church.

No comments: