Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Freeman's Archives-Take Three

Freeman-"I want to take off this shirt. I've had it on for FOUR DAYS!( everythings been for four days lately)

Freeman asked me to eat the rest of his banana. I asked him to throw out the little tip for me. I said," It's his little tail." Free said, " No, it's his little nipple."

At bedtime I told Freeman a story about Jesus and him doing things together. Then he said,"Jesus is right here beside me," I said,"Good-night Freeman and kissed him. Then I leaned over to one side of him and said,"Good-night, Jesus" and kissed Him too. "No," said Freeman. "Right here is Jesus."(other side of him) "Over there is Peter, James and John."

Freeman, dragging a stuffed bear..."I'm pulling him by his thick skin." Me-"Maybe that hurts him." Freeman, laughing,"No, Mommy. He's dead. "

Me-"What can we give Jesus for His birthday?"
Freeman-"Legos."

Read story of Paul and Silas.
"Freeman, what would you do if you were Paul and Silas?"
"I'd shoot the jail down."

Freeman to Philip-"This is my shirt! It's not a nipple!!!"

No comments: