Thursday, August 14, 2008

Freeman's Archives-Take two

Freeman-4 years old-

Freeman said he was hiding under the covers because of the wolves and Jesus came and stood by him and said,"It's OK, Freeman." Then he slept with his head out.

After watching a war movie-"Good-Morning Vietnam"-foul by the way, Freeman who was in bed came out and said,"God told me, 'I am very great and I hate war." He said that God's voice was so loud it woke him up.

Sept.11-Birth of Philip-Freeman-"We're twins" and "I like him" and "He's a cute little guy."

Freeman told G'ma D. when he went to the bathroom-"You'd better shut the door now cause I want to be alone."

"I'm in love with my baby brother."

"I have something in my pocket that rhymes with sun."
Me-"Money"
Freeman-Money doesn't rhyme with sun...It's a gun!" He had a piece of insulation shaped like a gun.

Freeman about Philip-"He has stars in his eyes!"

Freeman to me-"You look beautiful! Your hair looks beuatiful and you yourself look beautiful!"
Me-"Why, thank you!"
Kiss. Hug.
F-"And you smell good too!"

"Man, it's freezing out! Let me see what time it is out there!"

Freeman, telling a story to himself with animal crackers.."Daddy zebra jumped up on the mommy zebra to mate her...and here her tail was wagging all around and she wacked him on the head."

No comments: