Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gift List #1-(New Hertzler Doings)

Today's thankful list. Today's Daily Dozen-would that be a good title?

I am thankful for....

1. Lone bird flying in gray morning fog

2. Red head boy home from college for the weekend,
clothes wet from morning farm chores

3. Photo of Jesus, brown eyes looking at me

4. 14 year old fingers playing a new song on the piano

5. Husband in farm boots running hard to take phone from my hands
when he realized his life long friend had experienced deep sorrow

6. Open windows, fall breeze, comforting sound of towels dancing to dry themselves

7.The kiss of God on my face when I smiled at Him just now

8. An idea for Sunday lunch

9. Big brothers playing Monopoly with younger sister

10. Pizza dough resting on counter, not made by me

11. Discovery of the grains infested with bugs and happy pigs turn loss into bacon

12. Junk aluminum turned into cash

No comments: