Sunday, April 29, 2012

Catch up Thanksgivings

I've been forgetting to number and write down my thanksgivings list. From what I can figure, I am ready for number 763. I've got to crack down and keep record because Danielle is treating all those in the KNIT group who reach 1000 Thanks by the first of July to Sweet Frog frozen yogurt. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 763-I am thankful for all of the prayers that have been prayed for my family these past weeks. 764-I am thankful for the wonderful woman I've known all of my life-my mother. 765-I am thankful for the letters I wrote that she saved. Especially the few sentences written in 2007-"I pray that you will not die from this disease...that you will fall asleep in Him...and you will, at the right time, and not a moment sooner. So live and breathe and move and have your being in Him, because you will just go to sleep in one room, and wake up in another." 766-God answered that prayer. I am overwhelmingly thankful that He did. 767-For the verse mother had claimed for me, written in back of one of her journals, "Those who fear the Lord, receive from Him." 768-For Freedom in my soul 769-For the depth of those at church who have been through much recent suffering and for how very real they are. 770-Sunday Evening Popcorn 771-For flowers replanted from Mother's garden into mine. 772-For this Sabbath Rest 773-That Micah is running around, free from pain and disability 774-Getting to see Michael today for a few hours and falling asleep on the easy chair while he played the guitar. 775-Dictionaries and 776-The Strong's Concordance 777-Finding 'Blue Like Jazz' for 50 cents at Re-uzit. I've been wanting to read it. 778-For the books from Mother's library with her markings and exclamation points to glean from. 779-For her New King James Version Life Application Bible. I started at the beginning and am going to read everything she has marked and underlined. It makes her seem near. 780-For face book and the way it helps me keep in touch with friends like Gil and Lindsay and their two little girls.

No comments: