Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hertzler Doings~Nov. 9-15, 2015

Mon.-Got some groceries. Made mashed potatoes and apple oatmeal cranberry bars. Made a trifle with Cool whip with the bars and took that and the mashed potatoes to Dianna's for an IF gathering. I think there were 40 women there. We had a huge Thanksgiving meal. And great fun. Even though it was raining cats and dogs. Steve went and got my car for me so Alli and I didn't have to get soaked. We drove carefully on the way home.

Tues.-Catch up day. Working on email, ordering gifts on Amazon and CBD and Melaleuca, blogging, Encounter, etc. Cleaned both bathrooms well. Roger here to work on dining room drywall. Jamie here to give Susan hot water in her shower. Phil cutting holes on floor for heat/air ducts. It's so nice to be getting more room and a new bathroom. It sure is a messy process. Alli and Nathan are coming over and since Corey returned my gator, we'll get to go on a ride. It's not raining any more.

Wed.-Thurs-Busy days with Nathan, Encounter prep, cooking, baking, washing clothes, packing for my overnight with Judy, listening to a very large fan drying out the drywall in the addition. What a beautiful day. I need to get out in it.

Fri-Sun.-Wonderful weekend with Women's Encounter at church and enjoying its' aftermath.

No comments: