Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hertzler Doings~Feb. 8-14, 2016

Mon.-Trip to Appomattox. Fell as I walked into Village Print shop, hitting my head, knee, etc. The three men inside were all EMT's. They took good care of me and helped me up. Feeling old.

Tues.-Trip to Farmville. Got to see Judy, Cameron, Ginger, Jessica, Elizabeth at Sleeping Bee, etc. Phil picked me up at Pro-Auto. Leaving car there for scratch buffing.
 Dr. Travis put my ribs back in. Saw Amy there and Zane and then Pastor Bill came in too.

Wed.-Rested all day. Saw Nathan for awhile today. Missed him too much.

Thurs.-Feeling better. House needs to be cleaned. It's Janelle's birthday. She dropped me off at car place on her way to subbing at Longwood this morning. Susan is having a wonderful time.

Fri.-Phil surprised me with a Valentine's lunch at the Babcock House.

Sat.-Ran some errands. Baby shower at New Life for Emily H. in afternoon. Ballroom dancing in the eve. with Phil and Larry Roth and Michael and Jess and Philip and A, and Tommy and Charity. I learned the waltz.

Sun.-Watched Nathan in the evening so Alli and Freeman could have a date at home. Had such a good time with him.

No comments: