Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hertzler Doings~May 2-8, 2016

Mon.-Busy day. Cleaning up bedroom over there, Susan moving into it, Jenna here helping, Susan working in garden, etc. I did wash and helped Susan a little and met Lisa H. at Granny B's. Dear Deep Friend. DDF. Went shopping at Walmart and got some stuff to help with the mancave organization and clean up. Philip and Phil cleaned and froze fish in the eve.

Internet has been down so I'm writing here a week and a half later.

Wed.-Got my hair trimmed while Janelle watched. I took her out to get her car fixed. We like going out like this to Farmville together once in awhile.
Thurs.- Went to Dr. Harvey and finally, successfully, got a mold taken for the crown that needs to go on my implant.
 Went out with Phil Friday eve. to see Madi Stoltzfus in the play Cinderella at LCA. So good. And she's such a dear. Sat in 2nd row.
 Went to Chai Time on Saturday and skipped the heart of Va. Felt like I needed to catch up on stuff at home.

On Sunday, everyone came here around 4 for Mother's Day and to celebrate Alli's and my birthdays. Freeman deep fried tilapia fillets, fries, and turkey nuggets. We had oven fries as well plus salad, chocolate cupcakes, and the daisy cake from the Mennonite cookbook my mother would make me for my birthday. I took it out of the oven, smelled my mother, and had to cry for a little bit. I am really missing her.

Davi enjoys jumping in the air and attacking the bubbles we blow from the wand. Nathan giggles and giggles while he watches her and keeps a distance since he found that she doesn't see him and knocks him over or even bites a bubble if it's on his hand.

It was the best Mother's Day ever.

No comments: