Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Hertzler Doings~June 27-July 3, 2016

Mon.-I love Monday's. Traveled with Phil to Lynchburg to pick up something for business. Talked to Mom on way home and made some plans for while they are down here.

Tues.-Went to SPA-Southside Produce Auction with Susan. Hung out with Cynthia S. and caught on to some of the ropes. Heirloom tomatoes were bringing 25 bucks a single layer flat. Susan has mostly heirloom tomatoes planted. We bought beets, pineapple, potatoes, onions, tomatoes-I think that's it. Went to Cynthia's house afterwards to pick up the potatoes they had dug from their garden. They are so good. Went to Kroger, then to buy 2 beds, then Susan went to the gym and I went to Walmart. Got home and processed the groceries and auction food, watched several Murder She Wrotes, and hit the sack. The sky was beautiful tonight. Somewhere there must have been quite a storm.

Wed.-Holliday Lake with Alli, Nathan, Susan, Jessica, and I. Great fun. Got burned. Went out to town later and picked up new glasses.

Thurs.-Two beds delivered today. Yay! Julie came over and it was so nice to see her. Later, Susan and I made sushi and watched 'MSWrote.'

Sat.-the 2nd. Happy 32nd Birthday to Freeman! He has a gift of comfort and he figures things out. He is an artist with wood and with words. I feel like I get to have another chance to be with him. Nathan reminds me so much of him.

Sun.-Susan went to the shore this weekend with Claire. We are going to celebrate Freeman's birthday next weekend and hope that Grandma and Grandpa Hertzler can join us.

No comments: