Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hertzler Doings~Nov.30-Dec.6, 2015

Mon.-Ran a check out to Lynchburg for Phil and had such fun shopping afterwards and decorating some more in the eve. Watched Downton Abbey with Susan and Phil. Michael, Jessica, Tommy T., and Jordan, went out to Liberty to hear the Christmas Jazz Ensemble.  Raining.

Tues.-The nice addition makes everything else look dirty and cluttered in my house so I've been working on cleaning it up. Went over to visit Nathan in the afternoon so Alli could feed the animals since it would be a late night for Freeman. Watched some Downton Abbey in the eve.

Wed.-Cleaned up kitchen a little today and made carrot cake and processed the carrots Roger gave us. Nathan and Alli came over to visit this morning. He was a little jealous when I held baby Jesus. Life size. He laid his little head down on the sofa, broken heartedly, and I quickly put Jesus back in the Kenyan bread bowl where he belongs.

Thurs.-Out in town, getting two slow leaks in tires taken care of at Baileys. Jessica picked me up there and we visited at her work place for awhile. Janelle picked me up and we went walking on High Bridge, had lunch at Uptown, and went shopping at Miller's and the store next to it, got my glasses tweaked, bought bread at Flowers, and ate our pumpkin whoopee pies. I also showed her Carousels and she got several outfits for Micah. After I got my car I went to Walmart and came home and tidied up and got to bed somewhat early but hardly slept. A lot on my mind.

Fri.-Worked with Susan in getting photos to be made into cards sent to the Village Print Shop as well as other photos sent to Walmart through her phone app. Did some cooking and cleaning but first Alli and Nathan visited for an hour. I just can't get enough of him and I just want to eat him up. Ran out to Appomattox to take the final copy of the Family Recipe Cookbook to the print shop. The cookbooks and the cards should be ready next Tues. Went to Walmart to get photos and frames. Unfortunately, the majority of the order didn't come through into their computer. Made some sand tart dough and luscious lemon bars and Susan came home from work and we watched some Downton Abbey. Travis Mast and his wife and child are over at Philip's as are some other friends. Susan joined them after 9 and Jessica is coming back here for the night.

Sat.-Had a fun day making cinnamon rolls, sand tarts, and chocolate covered peanut butter crackers with Susan, Michael, and Jessica. Cleaned up the house later in the day.

Sun.-Kid's Christmas musical during church service. Nathan loved it. He wanted more. Phil and I went out to Chinese and saw Levi Hertzler and his fine parents and grandpa Joe. Came home and watched Downton Abbey all day with Phil and Susan except for when Freeman's came over for a little visit. Susan took really nice pictures of Jessica and Michael over at Happy Valley.

No comments: