Monday, November 21, 2011

WHO I AM IN CHRIST-Part 3 of 3


I AM SIGNIFICANT~

I AM A BRANCH OF HIS VINE,
A CHANNEL OF HIS LIFE.
John 15:5~I am the vine,
you are the branches.
He who abides in Me,
and I in him,
bears much fruit;
For without Me, you can do nothing.

I AM A PERSONAL WITNESS
OF CHRIST.
Acts 1:8~But you shall receive
power when the Holy Spirit
has come upon you;
and you shall be witnesses
to Me in Jerusalem,
and in all Judea and Samaria,
and to the end of the earth.

I AM GOD'S CO-WORKER.
1 Cor. 3:9~For we are God's
fellow workers;
you are God's field,
you are God's building.

I AM SEATED WITH CHRIST
IN THE HEAVENLY REALMS.
Eph. 2:6,7~...and raised us up
together in the heavenly places
in Christ Jesus,
that in the ages to come
He might show the exceeding
riches of His grace
in His kindness toward us
in Christ Jesus.

I AM GOD'S WORKMANSHIP.
Eph. 2:10~For we are His
workmanship, created in Christ
Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand
that we should walk in them.

I MAY APPROACH GOD WITH
FREEDOM AND CONFIDENCE.
Eph. 3:12~...in whom we have
boldness and access
with confidence
through faith in Him.

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH
CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME.
Phil. 4:13~I can do all things
through Christ
who strengthens me.

No comments: