Monday, November 21, 2011

WHO I AM IN CHRIST-Part 1 of 3


I AM ACCEPTED~

I AM GOD'S CHILD.
John 1:12~But as many received Him,
to them He gave the right
to become children of God,
to those who believe in His name.

I AM JESUS' FRIEND.
John 15:15~No longer do I call you servants,
for a servant does not know what His master
is doing; but I have called you friends,
for all things that I heard from My Father
I have made known to you.

I HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED.
I AM FREE FROM BLAME AND GUILT.
Romans 5:1~Therefore, having been
justified by faith,
we have peace with God
through our LORD Jesus Christ.

I HAVE BEEN BOUGHT WITH A PRICE.
I BELONG TO GOD.
1 Cor. 6:20~For you were bought at a price;
therefore glorify God in your body
and in your spirit,
which are God's.

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED AS GOD'S CHILD.
Eph. 1:4-6~...He chose us in Him
before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy and without blame
before Him in love,
having predestined us to adoption as sons
by Jesus Christ to Himself,
according to the good pleasure of His will,
to the praise of His glorious grace,
by which He made us
accepted in the Beloved.

I HAVE BEEN REDEEMED AND
FORGIVEN OF ALL MY SIN.
Col. 1:13,14~He has delivered us from
the power of darkness and conveyed
us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
in whom we have redemption
through His blood,
the forgiveness of sins.

I AM COMPLETE IN CHRIST.
Col. 2:9,10~For in Him dwells all the
fullness of the Godhead bodily;
and you are complete in Him,
who is the head of all
principality and power.

No comments: