Wednesday, November 28, 2012

He's Busy

I looked at my picture of Jesus just now and asked Him,
"How are you? Really, how are you?"
 And this is what I think I heard Him say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM Busy.
Caring for you.
I never slumber.
I never sleep.
I am busy watching over you.

I AM Busy.
Bringing many sons and daughters
into My glory.
Sending out laborers into the field;
For the harvest is ready,
and the workers are few.

I AM Busy.
Like a Refiner's Fire.
Consuming the chaff in your life.
Watching and feeding the fire
so the grains that are left are
toasted to perfection,
Finely ground,
and made into bread
to give life to those around you.

I AM Busy.
Preparing My Bride
to meet her Groom.
Perfecting.  Purchasing.  Presiding.
I AM getting ready to
watch Her walk down Heaven's aisle.

I AM Busy.
Painting skies and seas,
Fields and trees.
Growing beauty for those
who still themselves to see.
I scatter the hoary frost.
I make rain and snow to fall.
I blow with my breath
and the warm wind comes.
Flowers bloom
and birds sing.
All creation worships Me.
I AM Busy receiving
Praise, Honor, and Glory.

I AM Busy.
Bringing Good News to the Poor.
Setting the Captive free.
Making blind eyes see.
The Lame to walk.
The Deaf to hear.
Comforting the Broken-hearted.
I AM Busy.
Giving peace to the anxious.
Making rough places smooth.
Making high and low places plain.

I AM Busy.
Setting a table.
Putting wine goblets in place.
Baking bread.
Pressing grapes.
Catching fish.
Building fires by the sea.

I AM Busy.
Rubbing your shoulders.
Holding your hands.
Kissing your face.
Whispering Words.
Being your Friend.

I Am Busy.
Being God Almighty.
Holy of Holies.
Prince of Peace.
Worthy Lamb.

I AM Busy.
Being there with you.
And keeping you here with Me.

I AM Busy.

No comments: