Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Never Give Up

Perseverance

Ponder the path of your feet,
And let all your ways be established.
Do not turn to the right or the left;
Remove your foot from evil.
(Prov. 4:26,27)

He who endures to the end
shall be saved.
(Mark 13:13b)

But none of these things move me;
nor do I count my life dear to myself,
so that I may finish my race with joy,
and the ministry which I received
from the Lord Jesus,
to testify to the gospel
of the grace of God.
(Acts 20:24)

And let us not grow weary while doing good,
for in due season we shall reap
if we do not lose heart.
(Gal. 6:9)

Therefore take up the whole armor of God,
that you may be able to withstand
in the evil day,
and having done all, to stand...
...praying always with all prayer
and supplication in the Spirit,
being watchful to this end
with all perseverance
and supplication for all the saints-
(Eph.6:13,18)

Because you have kept My command
to persevere, I also will keep you
from the hour of trial
which shall come upon the whole world,
to test those who dwell on the earth.
Behold, I am coming quickly!
Hold fast what you have,
that no one may take your crown.
(Rev. 3:10,11)

(Due to blogger wanting to add large spaces between my lines at this point,
I will continue later. These verses can be printed out and mounted to another
sheet of paper and inserted into a plastic sleeve, or they can be printed out, cut apart,
and mounted onto 4x6 index cards.)


No comments: