Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gem's from My mother's journal

Final page from my mother's blue journal-'86-'88`
I would probably entitle it, "What God Does."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John 3:27~"A man can receive nothing, unless it has been given him from heaven."

John 6:44~"No one can come to Me, unless the Father who sent Me draws him."

Matt. 16:17b~"Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven."

Luke 10:22b~"No one knows who the Son is except the Father and who the Father is except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him."

Acts 1:39c~"As many as the Lord Our God shall call to Himself..."

Acts 18:14c~"And the Lord opened her (Lydia's) heart to respond to the things spoken by Paul."

Romans 10:20~~"I was found by those who sought Me not, I became manifest to those who did not ask for Me."

John 5:21b~"The Son also gives life to whom He wishes."

Jeremiah 24:7~"And I will give them a heart to know Me..."

No comments: