Sunday, July 19, 2009

One Year

I've been blogging for a year now.
I just checked my profile and it has
been looked at 610 times.
I still am not sure what that
really means.
I hope to have time to write more in
the next few weeks.
I started blogging to record the things
our family does, share gems from my
mother's journal, organize
sermon notes in such a way that
I can read and reread them,
share the gleanings I harvest
from good authors and the Bible,
record memories from my childhood
and my children's childhood,
and express my thoughts about life.
I hope someday my children will
enjoy reading these words
and meanwhile,
if you are just a traveler passing
through my blog site,
welcome,
and thanks for taking the time...
and if you are a regular reader,
I hope you read words that will
bless you and encourage you
through your journey in life.
Love and prayers,
Annie

No comments: