Friday, May 28, 2010

Troubled

I was talking to Michael about some things today
and told him about the thought I had in the midst of
a troubling situation.
He loved what I said and wanted me to write it down.
I wrote it earlier, but I will do a rewrite.
My husband also found it to be a great comfort.
This is it:

"I am troubled.
But, if what troubles me, troubles God,
then He will fix it in His time.

But, if I am troubled by things
that do not trouble Him,
then He will fix me,
so that either way,
I will be relieved.

And,
if need be,
He will remove me from the
troubling situation.

He can take me from trouble,
change the trouble,
or remove the trouble within me.

God-
My Trouble Shooter.
I wonder how many times
He troubles trouble
before trouble troubles me.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh Thank you for rewriting this. How comforting!