Monday, February 22, 2010

Hertzler Doings-Feb. 15-21, 2010

I am writing this the Monday after last week. Our internet has been down. I will jot down some of last week's highlights.

Back teaching after disrupted schedule for three weeks due to weather. Enjoyed every moment of it. Had lunch with Lindsay and the girls at Longwood Cafeteria on Thursday. Again I sense God's presence hovering over the campus. Friday I canned 13 qt of chicken corn noodle soup made from Mom's homemade chicken she sent with Anne. Ran into Dawn at Kroger's after just wishing I could read more of her writings. Walked 2 miles on Sat. in the beautiful sunshine. On Sunday, a pile of kids came and courageously slid down to the river on trucks. Mud everywhere. Philip figured out a way to cook pizza's over the fire. They made s'mores and hot dogs too. Anna's first time here and she kept saying how beautiful it is. Haley spent the afternoon with Susan and we went to Financial Peace Class in the eve.

No comments: