Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Blogger Post

Please check out the new blog I posted on my sidebar.
Well, actually, Lindsay did it since I only appear capable
of using the computer.

It's entitled "Just Sayin"
and it's written by Pastor Rob,
the associate pastor of our church.

It is well worth your time
to check him out
because he is a student of the Word,
has a great imagination,
and is smart.

I learn something new everytime I read his posts.

As an interesting side note,
his daughter Alli,
is marrying Freeman,
our oldest son,
this summer.

But I would have posted
his blogsite on my sidebar
even if that were not the case.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie said...

Thank you, I think.

Funny Mom said...

LOL that is funny...both the comment you made about PR's blog and the comment on the comment LOL