Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sweet Niece Letters

Abby and Serena came and spent the night last night along with cousin Micah. I think Abby is 11 and Serena is 10. Micah is 7. They are all very bright.

Abby and Serena gave us notes last night.
This is what they said.

On Abby's outside of her letter she had it addressed:
to Uncle Phill, aunt Annette, freeman, Ali, Mike,
Phillip, Susan H~

Dear Auntie Annette,(and the rest of youses,) :):):)
Thanks for inviting us to your house for a sleep-over.
it was so narly!! :) I always look forward to sleeping
over at your house! love ya always!
Your Niece, and cousin,
Abigail.H

On the outside of Serena's was written 'Thank You'.
Inside she wrote,
Dear aunt Annette (and family) :)

Thank you for inviting us for the sleepover. It was really
fun. I think it was a good plan for our birthdays:
Micah, Abby, and I. Sleepovers are so so Much fun.
Your Niece Serena

They gave them to us before the sleepover.

We are already planning one for spring and
another for summer.
I hope I don't have a really bad toothache
the next time they come.
I think they had a good time regardless.
They thought I was taking them home too soon.

No comments: