Saturday, July 26, 2008

From my bedroom wall

" Don't project old fear on a new day." Beth Moore

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost be with you all. 11Cor.13:14

"Gracious uncertainty if the mark of the spiritual life." Oswald Chambers

Seven Expressions of the Spirit of God:
Grace, Life, Adoption, Holiness, Supplication, Truth, and Glory

The Work of the Holy Spirit in this dispensation is to:
Seek, Find, Save, Sanctify, Baptize, and to gather out a people for His name

1 Cor. 15:49, 58- And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.---
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the LORD, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Acts 20:24- But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.


Watch out! I've discovered color!

No comments: