Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Welcome to Annie's Gleanings

My life is rich and full. I have a loving wonderful husband and four children who give me plenty to be happy about. I have a beautiful mother and supportive in-laws. I have friends on every level of deep. I am at a stage in life where I have time to read and contemplate on what I have read. I can now complete a thought and a sentence. Daily I read the Bible, my mother's journals, a good book and another good book, a magazine, and e-mails from a writer relative. As I read, I often think, "If I could only share this with so-and-so..." I am bursting at the seams with other's thoughts and writings that have become my own. Hence, the title of my blog-"Annie's Gleanings". I have gleaned from the wisdom of the ages and from the 'not so aged'. I have gleaned from the cave of sorrow and the mountain of joy. I think you will find my writings more of a potpourri of thoughts. Where there is a direct thought or quote from another's writing, I will make that clear. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Enjoy and be blessed. "annie"-a nickname from years gone by

No comments: