Monday, July 28, 2008

Judy Blue-eyes

Judy Blue-Eyes is one of my heroes. I always say that I am going to write a book about her life. Yesterday, I went to a party at her house. Some young folks close to her heart had gotten themselves into some difficulty. She, like Jesus, did not condone their behavior nor did she condemn them. She knows that we all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
There was alot of love going around at that Baby Shower. I have no doubt the baby will be well taken care of. The young parents to be are in their teens. They have a close friendship with each other and hope to be married in a few years. It's a rough way to start and it's not going to be easy. But they will have Judy Blue-Eyes by their side and she will always love them and their baby. How I love my Judy Blue-Eyes.

No comments: