Friday, July 25, 2008

Kitchen wall sayings

"True contentment is the power of getting out of any situation all there is in it." C.K. Chesterton

"God rides the lame horse and carves the rotten wood," Martin Luther once said, by which he meant that God uses ordinary, flawed people to accomplish His purposes. Timothy Jones

Hurtful Words-"Sarcasm, like sticking out my foot to trip you, springs from my lack of love for you. It may seem less aggressive than throwing a punch, but it is no more loving," writes editor Paul L. Miller.

..."And I resolve to keep living in the embrace of God's gladness and love for as long as He gives me breath." (Final line in the book 'In The Presence of My Enemies" by Gracia Burnham)

Ezekial 2:8-10
"Behold, I have made your face strong against their faces, and your forehead strong against their foreheads. Like adamant stone, harder than flint, I have made your forehead; Do not be afraid of them, nor be dismayed at their looks.....Receive into your heart all my words that I speak to you, and hear with your ears. "

No comments: