Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nice Tongue Verses:)

Do you sometimes feel tongue-tied? Are you unsure of what to say in a difficult situation? Are you intimidated by those who can verbalize with ease? Me, too. I've been soaking up these verses for over two years now, and I know they have helped me. They take the focus off ourselves and our words and paint a much bigger picture. Enjoy!

My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the utterance from my heart will give understanding. Psalms 49:3

Listen, for I have worthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right. My mouth speaks what is true, for my lips detest wickedness. Provers 8:6,7

The Lord God has given Me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary. He awakens me morning by morning; He awakens my ear to hear as the learned. Isaiah 50:4

You will also declare a thing, and it shall be established for you; so light will shine on Your ways. Job 22:28

Let me mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day. Psalm 71:8

I will strengthen you with my mouth, and the solace of my lips will relieve your pain. Job 16:15

I have put My words in your mouth; I have covered you with the shadow of My hand. Isaiah 51:16a

No comments: