Sunday, May 17, 2009

Little Boy Days-Archives of precious memories

Philip-7-
Me-"Philip...God is always with you."
Philip-"I know! That's why I can't get to sleep! He's always awake.
Me-(laughing)
Philip-"But in the morning He goes to sleep though."

Michael-3-
Michael, in high voice, "Thank you God."
In deep voice, he says, "You're welcome."
In regular voice, he exclaimed, "Mommy! God said 'You're welcome' to me!"

Michael, 4, calls German Shepherd dogs, 'Jesus Dogs.'

Michael, almost 4, swinging, "Mommy, this is not our house."
Me-"Whose house is this?"
Michael-"This is God's house."
Me-"Who told you that?"
Michael-"God did."

Michael, almost 4, says to me, "What happened?" He repeated this several times.
Me-"I spilled this water."
Michael-"You're in Big Trouble," he said matter-of-factly.

No comments: