Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who prays for you the most?

Hebrews 7:25~Phillips translation~

"This means that He can save fully and completely those who approach God through Him, for He is always living to intercede on their behalf."

Not only did Jesus, our High Priest, die for our sins, but He intercedes for us, so He can save us fully and completely. We can ask Him to intercede for us about specific areas of our lives. We can say, "Lord, pray that I will trust you more." Or, "Pray that I will obey you and eat in a healthier way so I have energy to do your work." We can ask Him to pray for anything, really. And as we do that, we are praying for ourselves as well. He is on our side. He wants us to love Him. He wants to know us. He is living to make intercession for us. It's His Heavenly job.

I want to be saved fully and completely. I don't want to just make it in. I want to be in front where I can see Him and touch Him and hug Him and kiss Him "any ol' time I want."

Thank You for praying for me, Jesus.
It's gonna be worth it.

No comments: