Saturday, February 28, 2009

Book Report~The Canaan Creed

"The Canaan Creed" by L.P. Hoffman

My husband read this book at 12:00 noon one day last week.
This is unheard of.
His boots were on.
His cap was on.
He was dressed for work; but he was reading.
He finished it.
He described the book as 'fun'.
I wouldn't describe it as 'fun.'
It made my heart pound.
But Phil can watch CSI and I can't be in the same room while it is on.
Just the accompanying music freaks me out.
So, in comparison to CSI, "The Canaan Creed" was 'fun.'

L.P. is a personal friend of mine.
She wrote this book to explain and perhaps expose radical environmentalism.
She understands Wyoming, politics, and human nature.
I don't want to tell you too much.
But it is a book I would read again tomorrow.
Unfortunately, I promised someone else my copy.
She wants to use it for her book club.
If you want to order a book, it costs about $15.70.
I can help you get a copy if you want one.
I am so proud of L.P.Hoffman.
You go girl!

P.S. I literally hid this book from Phil under my pillow so he couldn't start it until I was finished. He knew it and said that he had another book he had to finish first anyway. It is still unfinished.

No comments: