Monday, February 23, 2009

Freeman's Archives~Take Twelve~3 1/2 yrs old

Me-"I like you so much."
Freeman-"Thank-you! I like you so much mom!" (3 1/2 yrs old)

Me-"You are so sweet. You are so precious."
Freeman-"Thank-you!"

"Gabe is wonderful." (our dog)

Freeman-about his S.S. papers~"Got these from department Sunday School."

I put my hand on my pillow. Free yells, "That's my mouse! Don't squish it!" We weren't even pretending anything. I stuck 'it' down his PJ's and he was upset. He reached in and tried to get him out.

Freeman~"Don't touch the shells. It's dangerous."

Freeman-chiding~"Annette, eat your Cheerios. They're good; they're not yuck."

Freeman burped long and loud~"Hear that?
That's a cow saying 'mooo' "

Freeman introduced me to Vernon Stoltzfus~"This is my son, Annette."

Kel Zook said to Freeman,"You're a funny guy."
Freeman said,"My mommy's a funny woman."

Me~"I'd like a hug. I wonder if I could find someone to give me a hug." I looked under a chair. Freeman said, " 'bout me?"
He gave me a hug. Freeman~"The cat wants a hug too."(It was a ceramic door prop cat)
I said,"I like to hug you better. You're soft."
Freeman smiles, "Thank-you."

"Ladies and Gentlemen and cookies and 'nanas and rice pudding.." He stood behind the baby piano like he was announcing something.

"I'm going to be a farmer when I grow up. Sarah's the mommy in my house."

Next day-"I'm gonna be a shepherd when I grow up. Remember that?"

I was singing Vernon and Melissa's wedding song,"I'll believe and hope and trust in you..."
Freeman says,"Are you singing that at me?"
"Yes, I am."
"Don't trust in me. Don't trust in me."
"Whom shall I trust?"
"Jesus. Jesus...and Sarah."

No comments: