Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Freeman's Archives~Take Eleven

I found more!!!

"Were you at the baby bathtub?"
(I was at a baby shower.)

"Where's Jesus?" Freeman asked. There wasn't room in his crib.
Me-"He's right here and here and on top of you. He's God. He's everywhere."
Freeman-"Where's God?"
Me-"He's in Heaven."
Freeman~"He's with the sheep. He's the shepherd with the stick."

Freeman picked up the Valentine card that Reuben gave to me. He said, "This says, 'To Lord. Amen.'"

Wendy was in the nursery. She asked Freeman,"Are you cold?" Freeman said,"I'm Freeman Hertzler."

Me-What shall I make for supper?
Freeman, with twinkle in his eye~"WORMS!"

Freeman prayed today for a baby sister Andrew. (He's about 3 1/2) (I was pregnant with Philip.)

Freeman gave me an imaginary toy zebra which I held and then "placed" on the floor. After awhile, I stepped on the carpet where I had put the zebra. "Don't step on it! ", he yelled. Grandma D. is having fun telling that story.

No comments: