Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kitchen Wall Archives

Run well to the end.

"I have seen too many men fall out on the last lap."~John Bunyan

"Take the water of my time left on earth and turn it into wine, my LORD." ~My Mother

"Your goodness, LORD, Your goodness! May it bring what it brings!"~My Mother

The Lord preserves the souls of His godly ones. Ps. 97:10

"If I have found favor in your eyes, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you." Ex 33

"With my whole heart I have sought you. O, let me not wander from your commandments!" Ps. 119:10 ~ Mother notes, "{Wander}~not a deliberate turning away which we would reject, but an unfocused, unnoticed drift, which is possible even when 'with my whole heart I have sought you.'"

...a sense of brotherhood and community is not derived from the actions and attitudes of others toward us, but our actions and attitudes toward them. ~Beth Moore

But the Word of God is near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart, so you can do it. Deut. 30:14

He who is noble, plans noble things and on noble things he stands. Is. 30:8

The Lord will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you. Ps. 9:9,10
Those who know the Lord, trust Him.

No comments: