Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kitchen Wall

I write up verses and quotes on little index cards and plaster my kitchen walls and cabinets with them. Since it is a new year, I thought I would take most of them down, and share them with you before I store them in my "Kitchen Wall Sayings photo album."
I can't put them all in one blog, so here they come, a little at a time.

"He is Victor who is never circumstance-conditioned.
He is Victim whose reactions are determined by what others do to him."~A.Mow

Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith, like like men, be strong!
Let everything that you do be done in love. (ICor. 16:13, 14)

Like a sash to the waist, I will cling to you, O God. (Jer. 13:11)

"Blessed are the pure in heart"~ Blessed is the one who has nothing in him for God to censure.

The demonstration of Truth in an unacceptable manner does not make it any less true.
Nor does the demonstration of a falsehood in an acceptable manner, make it any less false.
The demonstration of truth or falsehood in an acceptable manner just makes it easier to receive.

Keep your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for there is reward for your work. Jer.31:16

Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect (chosen ones), that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.(11 Tim.2:10)

No comments: