Monday, January 12, 2009

Psalm of Comfort~#15~Psalm 57:1-3

"Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
For my soul trust in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,
Until these calamaties have passed by.

I will cry out to God Most High,
To God who performs all things for me.

He shall send from heaven and save me;
He reproaches the one who would swallow me up.
God shall send forth His mercy and His truth."

What we do: trust in God, make our refuge under His wings, and cry out to God.

What He does: provides the shadow of His wings, performs all things for me, will send help from Heaven and save me, reproaches the one who would swallow me up, sends forth His mercy and His truth. (Selah)

Sounds like a win-win situation for us.
Even the things we are responsible for are a comfort to us.

No comments: