Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Freeman's Archives~Take 15~3+years old

Me-"Freeman, I love you.
Free-"And daddy loves me and daddy loves you and you love daddy!"

Freeman killed a fly with his bare hands.
Me- "You're incredible!"
Free- "Yes I am!"

Me-"Grandma taught me that."(I was putting jelly on crackers)
Freeman laughed and said, "That's an amazing thing!"

Freeman brought me a "dandelion with bells."

Freeman woke up in the night crying.
Me-"What's wrong?"
Free- "I have cabin fever."

We went with Joyce and Harold King to Chestertown to see the geese and deer. We stopped at a restaurant and began to walk in. Harold walks with his hands because his legs were not developed at birth. Freeman got down and walked right behind Harold exactly in the same way he walked. We couldn't stop laughing.

Me-"How do you feel?"
Freeman put his hands to his face and felt his skin.
"I feel nice," he said.

I asked Freeman to step on the scales.
"31, 32.." I said.
"33," said Freeman. "Now check your feet."

I was peeling an apple for Freeman.
"Don't skin me off! Don't skin me off!",

he said in a high pitched voice.
He explained, "The skin's saying, 'Don't skin me off!'"

We were pretending to be mice who got our feet caught in a trap.
"My foot lips-does yours lip?" asked Freeman.
(limp)

I was doing wash in the basement. There was two inches of water on the floor.
Freeman said, "Remember the story on the tape 'bout Peter walkin' on the sea?"
Me-"Uh-Hum."
Free-"You looked like Peter didn't you?"

No comments: