Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Valuable

I love this farm we purchased

I saw its beauty even when the 75 ton of metal we took to the dump was scattered hither and yon across our property.

I loved it before the multitude of tires and buckets were carried away.

I loved it before the wild flowers were planted along our lane

We bought it.

It is ours.

Nothing could change how I feel about it.

Everyday, when I walk, I find more junk to pick up.

Every time it rains, more glass and rusty nails come to the surface.

I just keep cleaning it up.

I just keep loving it enough to care.



Jesus loved me while I was a mess.

He loved me after He cleaned me up.

He continues to love me as He daily makes me holy.

Nothing He could do to beautify me will make Him love me more than when He first purchased me.

Nothing I could do would make Him love me less.

Jesus loves me this I know.
For the Bible tells me so.

No comments: