Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Freeman's Archives~Take Sixteen-3 1/2 yrs old

Free-"The windshield wipers are dancin' with each other!"

Freeman looked at the fridge and very quietly said, "Be quiet."
Me~"What did you say?"
Free~"The fridgerators yellin' at me."

I said, "Oh, dear."
Freeman said, "Don't say that because you're not praying. You should only say that when you pray." (He had been saying,'O my God' and I told him to say that only when he's praying. This was at an earlier time.)
Me~"I didn't say, 'O my God,' I said, "Oh, dear!"
Free~"That means God, too."

Free~"Mommy, remember when I was afraid of the dark? An angel came down and said, 'Be not afraid', and I'm not afraid anymore. (He isn't either.)
I asked Free,"What color were his clothes?"
Free~"White."
"What color was his hair?"
"Yellow."
"What color were his eyes?"
"They were yellow, too."

"You have a boy baby in your belly." (He was right.)

"You are a perfect mother. You're so precious."

Freeman was out "helping" Uncle Ollie put chicks into the chicken house. He rinsed off his hands when he came in and I gave him a snack-milk and cookies. He kept dipping his fingers in the milk and I said,"You have all kinds of chicken germs in there." Freeman said, "I don't have chicken germs; I have boy germs."

Freeman speaking to a man on the phone, "No, my dad's at work. You have to go to the right and into the corner, and there you will see my dad's van."
Me-"Let me talk to him."
Free-"No, he's a man."
The poor man gave up and hung up.

Free-"Jesus touched me and I feel better. I was sick of being three. Jesus touched me and now I'm four."

No comments: