Monday, March 16, 2009

You Were the Joy-Scene Nine

Song-"A Mother's Lullaby"-
(sung by Mother Mary to her son, after His death)

"If I had to do it all over again,
Would I be Your mother, my Maker?
If I'd known of the pain that I feel right now,
Would I be Your mother, my son?

Now that I understand what he meant when he said,
'A sword would pierce my heart,'
Now that I know what it means
To say, 'Yes', to God,
Would I be Your mother, my Son?

You've been my baby, my toddler, my little carpenter
You've been more than a mother could dream of
Now You're my Savior, Redeemer, my way back to God-
How can I thank You for coming to me?

If I had to do it all over again,
I would be Your mother, my Maker.
If I'd known of the pain that I feel right now,
I would be Your mother my son."

No comments: