Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Freeman's Archives~Take Eighteen~3+

Freeman held a pretend puppy. "His name is Bull."
Me-"That's a funny name."
Free-"No, it's not a funny name, it's a different name."

Freeman at bedtime-"If you leave me the wolves will get me."
Me-"No, your angel is watching over you..."
Freeman pulled the covers over his head.
"My angel's scared of the wolves too. He's hidin' under the covers with me."

Freeman was with Phil's Uncle Ollie. "Ollie, there's poop."
Ollie-"Yeah..."
Freeman~"Sometimes they call it manure."

Freeman and Phil were praying for me when I was nauseated.(Pregnant with Philip)
Free~"..and please get the baby out of her belly soon so she feels better."

"Rain are tears that come down from the sky."

Me-"Freeman, my head hurts. Will you pray for me?"
Free-"Dear Lord, I love mommy's head. Her head hurts and she can't stand it. Amen."

Phil-"Freeman, will you pray?"
Free-"I can't daddy 'cause my nerves aren't all there."

Free-"Mommy! Look at all those doves! Glory to God in the Highest! So many doves!"

No comments: