Monday, March 16, 2009

You Were the Joy-Scene Five

John-
"On the evening of the Passover, Jesus gathered the twelve of us together for the Passover Feast. He demonstrated His great love for us by washing our feet. It was very difficult to let Him serve us in this way. Only Peter was brave enough to say how he felt."

Song-"The Last Supper"

(Peter)
"Why should You, the King of Kings,
Stoop to wash my feet?
You should be served by the finest of slaves,
-Be resting in the highest seat."

(Jesus-Chorus)
"Eat my bread, drink My wine
Take all that I've given to you.
Hear My voice, feel My fire,
See My hand of mercy on you.

(Peter)
"I will never leave You, Jesus.
I love you more than my life.
I will stand by and guard You with my sword
Protect you from the tempter's strife."

(Jesus-chorus)

(Peter)
"I think I understand what you're saying.
You're laying down your life for me.
And even if I would deny You,
Your grace is offered back to me."

(Jesus, then crowd choir, sings chorus)
Jesus offers cup to Judas. He takes it and leaves.

No comments: