Monday, March 16, 2009

You Were the Joy-Scene Seven

John-

"After we left the Upper Room, we made our way to the Garden of Gethsemane. Judas was no longer with us, but we didn't understand why he had gone. Only later would we find out the awful truth; his betrayal of our Lord.
The events of the next few days were so terrible,-so devasting,-so wonderful,- so unbelievable.
The moments sped by, yet lasted for an eternity."

Song-"Remember the Joy"-Scenes acted out during song.

(Jesus)
"Father, take this cup from me.(Mother Mary echoes first line of each
verse He sings.)
I cannot bear to go to Calvary."

(Angels)
"Remember the Joy
Remember the Joy
Remember the Joy
Set before You."

(Jesus)
"Father, they mock Me in disgrace.
Father, the blood runs down my face.

(Angels-chorus-"Remember the Joy...")

(Jesus)
"Father, they nailed Me to a tree
Father, my mother weeps for Me."

(Angels-chorus-"Remember the Joy...")

(Jesus)
"Father, I cannot see Your face.
Father, I do not feel Your grace."

(Angels sing chorus several times)

Jesus-"IT IS FINISHED!"

No comments: