Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And When They Had Sung A Hymn

Tomorrow, I am going to take a framed poem into school. My mother wrote this poem and I love it. You will too.


And When They Had Sung A Hymn
Matthew 26:30

Wouldn't you like to have heard Him sing?
~This man from Galilee?
The Creator of the Universe
The master of land and sea,
Savior of the sick and sinful,
Bringing hope and harmony.
Wouldn't you like to have heard Him sing
that night before Calvary?

Beulah L. Diffenbach


I am going to put this on the piano at school and watch the children become aware of it and the truth it portrays. Don't you want to hear Jesus sing? Surely He will sing a song to His bride. Surely He sings over us and dances for joy. But I can't wait to hear Him with my physical ears instead of just by faith. I bet He has perfect pitch.


No comments: