Monday, October 13, 2008

Freeman and Philip Archives~Take 9

Mary Ann, our neighbor, said Freeman gave this solution to keeping peaches on her tree~~"Tie a string around the branch or glue or tape the peaches to the branch." He said that this is what the paper said that came along with our fruit trees. Phil told Mary Ann that he'd make sure he'd get that paper to her when he finds it.

May 1990~"My chicken pox are dead." (Freeman)

Freeman and Philip were snuggling together in Freeman's bed (first time like this) and wanted to sleep together. I said that I'd be back soon to put Philip in his crib. Five minutes later, I came back and said to Philip,"Are you ready to get back into your crib now?"
He picks up his head, looks at me and states,"NO WAY!"
He laid his head back down beside Freeman. In the process of them falling asleep, Freeman sighed out numerous groans and "Oh mys." I checked on them about five minutes later and they were smack together, fast asleep.

This is the end of one journal that I kept. I will look for more.

No comments: