Tuesday, October 14, 2008

While we're Young and Beautiful

My young friend, Regina, comes to help me clean house on Tuesdays while her sister, Ruth, does Phil's bookwork. Regina loves country music. She's been playing Carrie Underwood's CD. It's starting to grow on me. The other day, I began to belt out a song to Phil. "While we're young and beautiful~~Kiss me like you mean it." Freeman was horrified. Not that I was singing that to his father but that I was singing COUNTRY period. He said,"Mom, if you are going to sing Country, than I am going to have to leave. And he walked out of the house without even giving me a chance to not sing it again. Phil said, " At least now you know how to clear out the house." Now I've got that tune in my head again..."Cover me with sweetness~~~"

No comments: