Monday, September 22, 2008

Freeman and Philip Archives~Take Seven

Freeman-5 1/2-"Everybody at church is pregnant...except Mary Lou..she isn't. (Mary Lou was his 2nd mom)

Philip-1 1/2-At bedtime, lays in my arms and tells me about his day with smiles and expressions for about two minutes.

Philip hit me on the nose with a stuffed pig.Me-"Ouch".
Philip-"~~~~happened?" Very concerned and kissed my nose.

Philip dropped his bottle on my toes. Me~"Ouch, you dropped your bottle on my toes." Philip knelt down and kissed my toes.

Freeman says to Philip when he's doing something naughty~"Now get down from there...that's my good boy," and then he pats him on his back.

Freeman and Philip hug and kiss alot. Philip bites alot, too, but I always warn him that if he bites me, I'll bite back and he's pretty careful.

In response to my question, "What does a chicken say?" Philip said,"Bwauk, Bwauk, Bwauk." Philip puts a large sieve over his head and growls, chasing me. I scream,"It's a bear~~~!" He pulls it off. I say,"Oh, it's just Philip." He giggles.

Dropped Freeman off at Mary Lou's. Freeman says,"Know somethin' Mom?" Me-"What?" Free~"God bless ya'."

Freeman~"Fred and Abe are alike."
Me~"Fred who?"
Free~"Fred Rogers and Abe Diffenbach~They both wear the same kind of sweaters."

Freeman~"Mommy, if I wore glasses would I be able to read? Mr. Rogers can read when he wears glasses."

Philip,18 months, growls at me. I said,"What is it?" (scared) He says,"Bear."

No comments: