Monday, September 29, 2008

Freeman and Philip's Archives~Take 8

Philip~19 months old~ Bangs himself into the cupboard doors and acts surprized~kind of shakes~turns around and laughs~Impact/reaction Clown Type Joke. Repeats it several times. Showing off for Chelsea.
He loves her so much and she screams when she sees him and runs away. He sneaks over and pulls her hair, keeping his eyes on her mother, Pearl. He likes to hear Chelsea scream. I say,"Say Chelsea." He says, "Chelsea." I say,"Say Mary Lou." He says, "Chelsea."

Freeman says,"I have three girlfriends now; Joy, Kristen, and guess who? "Me~"Allison." Free~"No, she's too old for me...I can't remember her name. She was here with Annika." Me~ "Kendra?" Free~"Yep! Kendra! But don't tell the Mothers."
(Freeman really liked his girl cousins. No use explaining that he couldn't marry his cousins. How does one explain that to a 6 year old?)

Philip had sticky eyelids. One eye was stuck open and the other was stuck halfway shut~sticky from eating lollipops.( I drew a picture in my book.)

Freeman~"I'm going to shoot the hell right out of those wheels."

We were taking the preschoolers back to French Creek Park and went by our house. Freeman said,"Anybody that wants to know about being bred, come to our house." (The dogs had been busy) Joy G. thought he was talking about 'real bread', and was confused.

Freeman, upon hearing about my sis-in-laws tragic death, grabbed my hand and the hand of another beside him and said,"Let's pray." He was two.

Freeman, daydreaming about Kristen,"I'm really stuck with her."

I burned some soup~not that bad. Freeman thought it was pretty terrible. So I lay the heavy on~"There are lots of hungry little children in the world who would be glad to have that." Freeman, not smart alecky, says," Well, if we go find them, maybe we can give it to them."

No comments: